IT Support Professional
Part 1 (Beginner Level)
- Fundamentals: Binary system, installation of operating system, the internet and creating applications.
- Computer Networking: the 5-layer model, TCP/IP communication, network troubleshooting, DNS and DHCP.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux file systems, user access and installation/uninstall of software on Windows and Linux, disk partitions and file systems, system logs and remote connection tools, troubleshooting.
Part 2 (Advanced Level)
- Cloud Fundamentals: cloud types, cloud services and security, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365.
- System Administration: choosing hardware, vendors and services. Infrastructure servers, Active Directory and OpenLDAP, data backup.
- Automatic Infrastructure Management: Ruby language, basic automation scripts, Git, Chef configuration management software, monitoring of technology systems.
- IT Security: various encryption algorithms, authentication systems, authorization.
Participants can choose to complete Part 1 only and not Part 2. Participants can also choose to complete Part 2 only. Separate Certificate for both parts.
Duration: 32 hours for each part (total 64 hours for 2 parts).
Qualification: Engineering degree is preferred but not required.
To register, download this form, and send the completed form to email@example.com.