Training on Process Control and PLC Programming
- Process Control
- Piping and Instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Ladder Logic Theory
- Hands-on PLC programming on Allen-Bradley programmer RSLogix 500 and Software Simulator (Emulator 500)
- Hands-on PLC programming of Fatek PLC using WinProladder and Hardware Trainer
Duration: 24 Hours. 6 hour per day on two weekends.
Qualification: Graduates and students of Electrical, Mechanical, Computer and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Completion of entire manual of Allen-Bradley PLC Programming on RSLogix, not just the basics of programming.
- Use of both hardware and software simulators of PLC.
- Programming of two different PLCs.
- Case studies involving P&IDs of real processes.
To register, please fill up this form.