PMP Exam Prep Course (Based on PMBOK 6)
Interactive Training Workshop by Asad Naveed (PMP, RMP)
3rd – 4th February ’18; 10th – 11th February ’18
Islamabad (please see registration form for further details)
9 am to 6 pm
36 Hours (total)
Discounted offer of Rs. 25,000 if payment done before 1st February. Rs. 27, 000 for payments done afterwards. (Please note that you will not be eligible for discount just by registering online. Payment has to be made at our office before 1st February to be eligible. Kindly see details in registration form below)
Group Discount: For a group of at least four people, an individual fee of Rs. 20,000 is offered.
Comprehensive Training, Manual, Lunch, Refreshments, Networking Opportunities, Certificate.
Session 1 PMP Overview, Session 2 Introduction, Session 3 Project Life Cycle and Organization, Session 4 Project Management Processes for a Project, Session 5 Project Integration Management, Session 6 Project Scope Management, Session 7 Project Time Management, Session 8 Project Cost Management, Session 9 Project Quality management, Session 10 Project Human Resource Management, Session 11 Project Communications Management, Session 12 Project Risk Management, Session 13 Project Procurement Management, Session 14, Project Stakeholder Management, Session 15: Mock Exam, Session 16: PMP Application Filling
Asad Naveed, PMP, RMP has been the Vice President PMI Islamabad Chapter, and he has over 20 years of multinational experience working in Middle East, USA, Canada and Pakistan. He is a Contributor to PMBOK 6 (name published on pg 696) and he has already delivered over 50 training sessions of PMP, MS Project and Primavera P6. His further details are available on his LinkedIn profile:
- Complete review of PMBOK, with focusing not only on memorization but also understanding of Processes and their ITTOs
- Covering important sections of various Study Guides
- Full of examples, exercises and real-world scenarios
- Coverage of knowledge gaps, which are not explained well in PMBOK/Rita
- A practical Case Study in the end, to demonstrate the use of all 49 processes
- Introduction to MS Project
- Follow up Mock Exam
- Sample Q&A with focus on WHY the correct choice is right and WHY the incorrect choice is wrong, hence developing the expertise to solve complex problems in the actual exam.
- Guidance in filling up PMP Application Form.
- Interactive sessions which turns the dull, boring training into lively and dynamic activity
- Not just an academic course, but complete workshop which practically involves all the participants.
- Keeping everybody awake and full of energy even after 9 hours of long day, for 4 days
- Preparing the candidates to take the actual exam immediately after completing the 36 Contact Hours, though comprehensive self-study after the training is advised.
Note: If a participant is unable to attend the training, their fee will be reimbursed in full.
To register, please fill up this form.